Monday, February 4, 2013

いらしゃいませ!

Hi everyone!!


I'm trying to study Japanese again. I know it's not an easy language (むずかしいですね!), but I will try. Many years ago, I studied Japanese in my hometown. By the way, ブラジルから来ました。I'm from a Brazilian state named Mato Grosso do Sul, which is close to Paraguay and Bolivia.  There is a huge Japanese community in my home state. My grandparents (my mother's parents) were from Okinawa (沖縄). My last name Tamanaha is very common in Okinawa. Tama(玉)means "ball, round" and Naha(那覇) is the capital of Okinawa. So, はじめまして。玉那覇 ダイアネ です。どうぞ よろしくおねいがいします!

My main goal is remind everything that I already studied in the past and also catch up with my classmates. I hope I can make it!  My friends say "がんばってください" and I will. 











No comments:

Post a Comment