Thursday, February 7, 2013

PE: Goal Statement


I didn't take Japanese 101, so this semester it will be my first time practicing "shadowing". しばた先生 has explained how it works and I loved this task! It's an amazing way to improve my pronunciation. By the way, I will try to do the same exercise to improve my English pronunciation as well!

My goals on PE:
  • Speak Japanese properly, focusing on all intonations and rhythms.
  • Identify the long syllables and pronounce them correctly.
  • Identify double letters and pronounce them correctly.


My goals on the whole course:
  • Catch up with my classmates
  • Increase my vocabulary
  • Improve my listening 


How to reach my goals:
  • Study, at least, 4 hours a day
  • Talk to my Japanese friends
  • Read more mangas in Japanese 
  • Watch Japanese dramas and TV programs on Internet.
  • Listen to Japanese songs

No comments:

Post a Comment